Because of the situation that COVID 19 is causing all over the world, we have implemented actions in order to guarantee our guests and employees health and security.
We have been recognized as a Safe Travels Hotel by the Costa Rican Tourism Board and and The World Travel and Tourism Council.
- Reception: Guests temperature will be taken upon arrival. To wear a mask is mandatory. We have implemented a reduced contact check-in process, front desk screens, sanitized key-cards and a sanitizer station at the lobby.
- Public Areas: Constant cleaning of high touch surfaces, social distancing recommendations and sanitizer stations have been set in all public spaces.
- Food & Beverage: All employees are required to wear a mask all times. Restaurant capacity has been reduced to 50% keeping social distancing and according to Costa Rica Regulations. Our staff sanitizes each table after use. Room service is available from 6am to 10pm. High temperature and certified detergent are used to carefully wash cutlery and table lines.
- Rooms: Rooms are deep cleaned and sanitized with quaternary ammonium before guest arrives. A safety seal will be found at the door indicating the room and all surfaces has been sanitized and ready for guest use. Housekeeping staff must wear a mask while cleaning the room. High touch surfaces receive an additional disinfection process.
- Meetings and Events: Our meeting rooms are carefully cleaned and sanitized after and prior an event. Also , attendants will have access to a hand sanitizer station at the entrance, socially-distanced seating and meeting room layout.